The TAVS consortium is characterized by a multidisciplinary aggregation consists of 13 complementary research groups, leaders in Public Health, Animal Health, Food Safety and Environment and from five of the most prestigious scientific institutions:
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)
- Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria (INIA)
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)
- Centro de Investigaciones Energéticas, Medioambientales y Tecnológicas (CIEMAT)
These institutions have proven success in the development of two programs of R & D activities of the CM, obtained in previous calls. Likewise, the consortium is strengthened by the participation of a laboratory belonging to the REDLAB and administrations, institutions, non-profit and leading companies from all sectors involved, participating as partner agencies and ensuring the transfer of technology .